Wednesday, December 19, 2007

aku mahu pergi jauh..

tolonglah..i knoe this is shit blog i've done but please!!i dunno why im so emo.maybe SPM nti kot.that's y i stress giler.everyone da tahu where they want to go.me??still confuse and more confuse.i hate when this happen.stress!im actually from art class.so many competitive of course science class really smart.budak2 dia giler ramai..ohh,i want my dream come true.is it will happen to me?sampai ke aku ke menara gading...?tolong i want to be part of them too..i hate when this feel killing my mood!arghhh....ya allah!show me sumthing..i need that clue to bring me far away from other.kalu bole i don't want to see them anymore.bcause sadness always come through my heart!im sad..i want go anywhere different lifestyle.changes any i need to.bkn kejam utk tinggl kwn.tp itu satu2nya jln yg mampu pulihkan aku dr trus bersedey dan x bersemangt!i need to stand on my feet.i dont want ppl judges me anymore.aku seorang yg mampu buat keputusan aku sendiri.understand me is enough actually..support at least not show ur face infront of me.just through `doa' for my success in this life..that's what i want!

No comments: