Monday, October 25, 2010

lesson for today

'you have to love your teacher same thing as to your parent'
whether she/he dont even know how to teach or else.you must!
that is call BERKAT.

no talking bad behind them,or your life and your result will be disaster.
that's what happened to me.
im not bad person.somehow when im get blur,i blame my teachers but actually it come from my own fault .that is why i didn't get what i want!im sorry my dearest teachers.i never thought and never realize if i make any wrong to you.you dont even know pun.but the power of Allah.Allah knows everything.
just please forgive me!just please DOA for me.indeed of my heart..i hate to hurt others! i need your love!

start now on..i try to love my teachers.
insyallah i want to find a barakah.this is my promises.i do and i want to achieve my target.
mostly,Allah..i need You first.every each of my life and every single part of the world.You knew it.
please let me be a good musliimah ever.

p/S;i do love my mama and papa so much.without showing infront them how much i love them but deeply inside my heart,on every each time after pray,..wont miss doa for both.and just now,they sent me at campus.i just can not pretend and my voice bit slowly change.iMISSthem;'(

No comments: