Thursday, December 4, 2008

im back darling!!!

senorita is back now..after 1 months hd a big exam.now,its already over and i too much rest.such a boring things didn't do anything this oliday..last day,i applied ipta for phse 1.confused item siyh.very gerun if i cant get anywhere.i so wsh about it.Allah help me.

then,i dunno my STPD fwens weither they want having some fun.?or not..come on guys.been taking a long time of pressure now this is a right time darling.huhu.going cinemA,watch theater in istana budaya.muahaaha..PGL is coming back beb!thats our chance.

sometimes even we stay front the beach we also never going there.(apaa yg aku ckp).
so,my dear fwens taking me to the beach seyh.oh forgot,i'll taking you to the beach.muahaahah.blum ada lesen lagik ann?huhu.but pay me la...oh no...pay for the petrol.RM3 PER PERSON..I repeat,RM3 PER PERSON.lalala.

nice if we hv a trip with our fwens kan..not only seremban je..or kl.i mean going to penang ka,tman negara ka,sg sedim ka,anywhere la.a long distance punyer.jom seyh...start plan right now!!

got a lot of planning in 3 months start from now on..
thinking to take short course.part time jobs.where i gonna to start??somebody guide me please.my sis had told me last 2 months if me want to stay with her in melaka?short course in MMU then part time at fastf00d(McD maybe in what she means)..nyum,nyum!ahahah.

my fwens told me to stay along with her in kl.but im big shy la.hehe.thanks for inviting me.luv you.study in kl doesnt hv a so much probs but to stay with is a is probs.i've plan to stay with my mom's fwen.she so nice to me.she know me since i was a kid..even when my my mom was pregnant me last time too.she just been alone in her house.her children all married.so,there mastermind cross over my head..laalal.i gonna stay with her maybe??llaala.she stay at Setapak and very near with the place of courses.

1 comment:

farahk said...

shout out zzzz!!!!to stay with is a is probss...wrong tettt!!!apologise from me cause of my broken engish..nk bljar la nti...