Saturday, March 21, 2009

bEtty

TAGLINE:my sis wanna me to change my font!huhu.. oh,normally ppl did vy well on their eng grammar but me nope!sorry ,yet am practising my grammar.practise on my blog!!cool tak?kuikui.i don't care wether u like it or neva!huhu

just now i'd watched BETTY UGLY.that's one of my so so favourite drama/slot or whateva!
i discovered that all part in this drama have something speacial about luck!ppl's luck..yet,what often comes to mind witouht invitation are the faces of betty life with full of anticipation.but she's amazing and honestly she become my role-model.hee~i know it's only on camera but what the director and of course script-writer had done is the way to tell +imagines us how far we can take a risk.for me,am surely surrender when ppl keep pushing me,talkin at the back of..As expected,innocent like mine definitely a l00ser ..but that is what ppl think.back to betty.even she have a bad time almost her day by day but luckily she have a supportive fams,understanding and fabulous boss,n n very top ranks company which are so glam i guess!yes,right my guess.life is not easy.i would talking at the camera side,she no part of the gorgeous lady but she's smart.no wonders she made everyone proud of her.perhaps,maybe she have a dreams.exactly,the dreams sometimes let you work hard and harder.eventually,she did it!success am mean..so far,i still with my the only one dreams!i've keep thinking positive about my future which is i want to be like betty.and forget everything an awful nightdreams,yup!should forget about it and of course am suppose to put more effort to pray to Allah for blessing my day,future and eternity.amin,amin..
(*ain't to be SNOB but find out my a confident from Allah,Allah knows everything deep inside my heart and so on.insyallah,insyallah everything will come an easier than before.amin!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahaa i suka gak betty ni xD