Monday, March 16, 2009

love to bake cakes

simple things, i just decide to bake a cake by tomorrow!a cheesy cake!nyum,nyum.first i should buy a cake's stuff loh but actually i dunno what cream cheese are??they told me to buy a philapedina..eh,n0!Philadelphia(tergeliat lidah nak sebut) ouh..*tett.never did the cheese one!muahaaha.but am suppose to buy that?where ar?ay0yo..me only knoe ch0cco cake and butter cake.terror in those two things.ahaha.really exciting of it.my first time and i'll make it very nyummy okay.hee~also wanna postin a pitcha here soon.just wait and see k.
so,
tomorrow me'll fetch my beloved girl friend(BGF)at taman selasih and so on. we're going to find the ingredients somewhere.bla,bla.make it as much superb delicious but simple.i was kidnapping the receipes from the internet.ahaha.so,can't wait to look up the cake!tengok sama ada sedap atau tidak.if not?i'll keep my self complaining to her.huhu.but actually,about 124 ppls had tried her receipes.they did it wei!that's y im so teruja u knoe.

2 comments:

emma songall said...

make me one soe too.
hehehehe!

farahk said...

hehe..insyallah,bole!:D
tp kat pd ni susah nye cari bahan2 dia.geram je.
kna bersabar byk2..hee