Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NICOLE KIDMAN

she's beautiful with her blond hair and sexy blue eye.so whatever.!im jealous and i mean it.!i wonder here that her ex-husband,tom kurus had divorced her and married with angelina J-olie?eyh..is it true him with his angel?bit confuse with the other couple,BRAD-KATE.what the "kerepot" gossip i have telling you guys right now?!just forget about it.
it's bout less a few day well actually getting me into the worse thing or just fine.suddenly i feel calm and really co0l.safely from satan.i think i have build myself a confident at this moment.what happen it is,Allah with me.always..!that's touch my heart while im alone,Allah will be near me.when im hurt,Allah gives a love and when am get a success,it's all come from Allah.even it is so mysterious for our next journey,tomorrow and future.only Allah knows where are we.i am bad girl,but am just want to be the one who Allah loves most!really want.please accept my doa.everyday and every single minutes,i only asking help from Allah.

1 comment:

Natasha Muin said...

beb...huhu result day sgt sgt sgt sgt hampir mase..beberape jam jeee..check out my blog ok ade surprise entry untuk mu!!!