Wednesday, October 20, 2010

very near to me

someone had asked me to go to a place that always appear in my dream. it just like my wish come true and very fast.calculate all the things and yeah ,no money!currently,i use my ptptn loans loh.thanks Allah every sem ..they already put beside the tuition fees,and the balance put on account(small amount).urghhhh..seriously,money are danger. i have to set mind,it is not everything.money can cause you failed in life.perhaps,money also make you easily get heart attack.hee.?
i wish in my dreams,i got alot of money plus marriage with super duper riches man in the world.so i can shopping 12hours and go everywhere..ha ha ha.just not make a sense la farah hoit!stop dreaming.perghh..
talk about marriage?myself now around **years something.ngehngeh.so,its very open for me to talk about mr right?mr left?mr up ,mr down..hopefully,he is a good person +soleh+guide me every single minutes to be a better muslim and meet Allah with much preparations  . insyallah.please gv me a chances.,:(

No comments: